Wednesday 29 June 2011

did I beat my previous time???

YES!!!

Yesterdays stats were:
distance:            3.6miles
max speed:        24.3mph
average speed:  10.2mph
TIME:               21m.12s

:-) :-) :-)

I think it helped that it was looking very cloudy and about to pelt it down with rain (which it did 3mins after getting in)

Today, I beat yesterdays time as well :-) :-) :-)

Stats for today:
distance:            3.6miles
max speed:        24.2mph
average speed:  10.4mph
TIME:               20m.48s

not too sure if I'll beat that though as todays conditions were perfect, little bit cloudy, not too warm but not too cold. Also thinking about yesterdays time, I just remembered my chain came off on the hill, so 30seconds were spent putting the chain back on.

Question is, do I try and bike to Colchester again Friday evening????

No comments:

Post a Comment