Saturday 11 June 2011

The past week

I haven't updated this blog for a week, I know, but that doesn't mean I haven't been out on my bike. On the contrary. With the new website I found last week, the total miles I've biked this week is 45.82miles. :-)

25miles was acheived today :-) on another of my random bike rides. The rest have been commutes to and from work and the army.
I will also add that I have made it up lansdeer road hill most the times since last week (once I didn't as I was carrying a bag on handlebars).
I am pleased that I have managed to get up the hill most times, that is an acheivement in itself.

To check out the ride I did today, see Mapmyride
http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/49850506/
The average speed drop quite a bit towards the end :-/ it had been 11mph-12mph, not 9mph but I may have over stretched myself.
I am on course for my 3 challenges. Still got 19 days to do Colchester, and doing 25miles today is the distance to Colchester, just need to do it twice in a day (as need to get home)

I am hopefully going to take part in the Ipswich Skyride tomorrow (assuming I can move). I will have to bike to army first then go and take part after. This is the first time it has been in Ipswich so should be fun :-)

Anyway that's the latest :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment